If you had to tell someone everything you know about the way you treat your patients, how long would you talk for? Chances are you could sit there for hours, explaining every topic with a burning passion.
And that’s a good sign. It shows that you’re passionate and competent. But being able to talk for hours about what you do, how you do it and why you do it doesn’t deliver you patients. In fact, it might just do the opposite: Draining people you want to serve of their desire to seek your help.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to communicate in a way which fills your practice with patients and turns people into evangelists for your service, so that one patient can turn into two, three, five or more.
Show highlights include:
– Why not to tell people how awesome the medicine you practice is (even if you’re desperate for patients). ([2:30])
– The two why-didn’t-I-think-of-that things any patient wants to hear from you to know for certain that you can solve their problems. ([6:30])
– If you can memorize these seven words (and live by them), you’ll never struggle to attract patients again. ([8:40])
– Most natural practitioner’s marketing fails and repels those they seek to serve. Here’s the rule to attract more patients with less work. ([8:50])
– This common school advice is poison to too many practices. Reverse it in your own practice to transform lives instead of treating non-issues. ([15:45])
– 3 ways to start building your reputation for solving serious problems for people. ([21:50])
Ready to fill your practice and keep it full? To gain more patients for your holistic health practice without the stress and overwhelm, download your free copy of the Autopilot Patient Attraction Playbook today at http://www.highimpactpracticesystems.com.